Owned Rental Property

Homeowner’s insurance doesn't offer you the coverage you need when renting out your home. If you can't afford to replace your rental property or lose the money you make from it, you need rental property insurance.

Rental property insurance is also beneficial if you are:

  • Moving out of your home and are planning to rent it to others either temporarily or long-term.A landlord and want to help protect your property.Dwelling CoveragePersonal Liability CoverageLoss of Rental Income Coverage
  • Pays you rental income while your property is being repaired or rebuilt due to damage from a covered loss.
  • Covers legal fees due to injury claims or property damage occurring on your property due to covered losses. It also covers medical expenses if a visitor is injured or suffers a loss on your property.
  • Covers damages to your property from fire, hail, vandalism and other dangers, as defined in our policy.
  • Rental property insurance includes coverage for:


Additional coverages are available. Consult with one of our insurance specialists to cater a policy that best protects your investment.